1. Mason Jars with candles are always an adorbale, chic, cheap cost for extra lighting.
2. Christmas lights are also a great low cost that can add so much elegance to an outdoor wedding.
3. Purchase some vintage clear flower vases from an antique store, and add some paint for a pop of color, and then you can have a lower cost on flowers as well.
4. Put together cheap gifts for wedding party, order supplies from a wholesale shop.
5. Use items you may have around your house, and can find at the dollar store to paint for the welcome table.
6. Make your own signs
7. Food coloring can add a pop of color, and lovely classic touch to your centerpieces.
8. Use fake flowers, string, and a styrofoam ball for extra decoration to hang throughout the reception, or even the ceremony for an amazing low cost.
9. Use ribbon, tulle, or burlap! They are all a great way to add your wedding colors and fun flair, in your altar backdrop, a pop of color at the reception, or even those little details you are looking for!
10. Make your own bouquet, either purchase your flowers at wholesale, and make your own. Or be crafty and creative!